Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Princess Replies

Read the previous post first, in case you haven't read it.

Okay, so after sending that junk reply back to the "princess", I thought that she'll be smart enough not to reply back. The great thing about these scammers are that they're so stupid and greedy they'll believe anything you say to wipe your back account clean.

So I opened up my inbox and I was surprised to see a reply from the princess. Here it goes :

from princess mariam
subject Hello my dear Sameer Puri,

Hello my dear
Sameer Puri,

How are you today? I hope all is ok. I am very glad to receive your response towards my investment proposal to you,I am believing God to grant me my pursuance to see this money transfered into your account which I believe will be secured in your hand. Since my father died,my father's kinsmen are trying all they can to revert this money into their own private account because my only brother is still tender and my mother died when she was giving birth of my only brother idris.


I am the only grown up person in my family that can handle this because I am 25 years old and I am in my third year in the university.

In a brief introduction of myself,I am Princess Mariam Diarra,the only daughter of late King Abou Diarra the traditional ruler of Kaolack kingdom in eastern part of Senegal,I am 25 years old and I am still in the university. my father's palace is located at no 18 to 21 Emefoire avenue Kaolack.I believe that the above introduction will be enough for you to have a total confidence in me .

In other for me to introduce you to the finance firm as my foreign next of kin in which this money will be transfered to his account,I want you to send the below information to me so that I will send it to the finance firm.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME AND RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
(2) YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
(3) YOUR OCCUPATION
(4) YOUR AGE
(5) YOUR PHOTOGRAPH


I assure you that this will be successful if only you can be truthful to me and work towards my intrustructions and directives. I will be coming to your country immediately this money get into your account for disbursement on agreed ratio.While you will equally help me to invest my own share of the money in your country.

I attached my pics for you but please do not expose my pic to any body,remember that I am a princess and I am very popular in my country and I will not like to be exposed please i need to be protected and the princess must be protected.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me imediately you receive this mail so that we can talk heart to heart with this number +221-2000162 please call me imediately you recieve this mail so that i will know that you reccieve it.now am preparing to go for lectures.

I will send the finance firm contact to you when you send all the requested informations hoping that you will not betray the trust that I repose on you.
I am waiting for your Reply.

Remain blessed
Princess Mariam


And attached were these pictures of Princess Mariam :




(similiar to the primate?)

After looking at those pictures my mouth started foaming and as I thought, why didn't the Queen get this piece of shit aborted ?

I pondered, whether I could handle more of this Princess Mariam, and I decided to send her (/him?) another reply :

Hello Princess Mariam,

Please note that you've got my name wrong. Its "Ben Dover", just as I signed off my last email to you. Anyways, getting back to our business. Your sense of understanding and command over language satisfies me and I'm sure I can trust you. But today was a bad day for me. A tree fell on my car and I broke my mobile phone. I really cannot afford a new phone now. And I'm having mouth ulcers (very painful!).

If you could help me out with my mouth ulcers I'll be really happy and willing to go ahead with this cool deal of yours. Boy I can't wait for those armoured trucks lining in front of my shack and unloading those bundles of money !

Oh, before I forget, let me mention that you indeed are, very beautiful, and definitely look like a princess. I was wondering whose eyes those are, staring at you, in the second picture ! Are those the eyes of your evil countrymen who want to snatch away those dollars of yours ? Oh and please Princess Mariam, please send me a couple of more pictures of yours, I've really developed a liking towards you and I start salivating when I see your picture. Today I printed one of your pictures and I was staring at it and believe me, I was salivating so much I ended up soaking your picture.

I'll send you my information as soon as you send me more pictures of you. I feel like singing that song, you know, by that artist who starts stripping in his songs...you know, "You're Beautiful".

Waiting eagerly for your reply

Ben Dover
(CEO, Pirates Inc.)



After that reply, I'm sure I won't be bothered by the princess again. Or am I wrong ? Let's wait and watch ;)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 28, 2007 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Arjun Chatterjee said...

hahaha...this is some killer shit...I hope the 'princess' sends me a mail too..lol

 
At July 14, 2007 at 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to tell you, buddy, but your princess was two-timing you. Seems she had something going on the side with a guy named Okershee:
http://www.scamorama.com/okershee_rosemary.html

 
At July 14, 2007 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Sam said...

Lol...looks like her exchange with Okershee lasted longer than it did with me :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home