Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

I forgot I had a blog...

Yes ! This breaks the 42nd day of dormancy of this blog. Finally, another post arrives. It comes at a time when our exams are over, we're free from college, we're at home for the vacations, so really - I've got no excuses to delay further postings on this blog.

So here's what happened during those 42 days :

  • My laptop fell down. When a 4 kg laptop falls down from a height of 5 feet+, you expect a bang. That's exactly what I got. A bang. The floppy drive (yes, I do have one) flew out while the laptop was surfing the floor. The front panels broke and it suffered some ugly cracks. I contemplate on giving my laptop for repairs or buying a new one.

  • Psycho Munkey taught me how to play the guitar. He's pushing me towards bass guitaring now and I'm loving it.

  • Psycho Munkey and me went for the Iron Maiden Eddfest in Bangalore !

  • I discovered that giving your laptop to Braintone for repairs is not a good idea after all.

  • Exam time. Our body cycles are disturbed - big time. We stay up all night and play table tennis for entertainment. Chaos. Bengalis who listen to crap music are now listening to Hallowed Be Thy Name. People are singing. Why ? Exams.

  • Applied Mathematics III was a nightmarish experience for some of us.

  • Electronics II was not that tough after all :)

  • Exams are over - Fuck the world and lets get high !

  • Vacation time begins - vacate the hostels. Tough job.

  • I'm getting irritated by Mumbai now. Its treating me bad with all its heat and noise.

  • Delhi's here. Joy !
And those were the major events during my 42 days of absence.

Oh and before I forget - I'm still on my old laptop with its hanging panels and cracks :)

P.S. : For some reason, lightbox JS doesn't seem to be working...I'll try to fix it up and we'll have our great image effects back again.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 5, 2007 at 12:38 PM , Blogger I.D. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 5, 2007 at 12:57 PM , Blogger I.D. said...

hi . sorry. i have deleted it.

-i

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home