Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Nigerian Scam lives on !

Ever read/heard about Nigerian scam ? Never mind, read on :

I'm sick of receiving spam in my email and I'm dreading the day when the amount of spam I receive crosses the amount of useful mail I get. Anyways, this scam's being going on for a very long time (thanks to the bozos in our society who provide scammers with their bank info). So here's an email (spam) I received from a certain "princess" in Senegal who found my email from the Big Book of Cool People and thought she'd like to share her US$22 million with me. Here it is, without any modifications made, the exact words I read :

from princess rosemary
subject
Hello my daer,

Hello my daer,
I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the
wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regret this. I am a female student from University of Senegal,Dakar.

I am 25 yrs old. I am like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented despite the fact that I am from royal family. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

Well, my father died earlier ten months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still young and my mother died when she was giving birth to my junior brother idirs. my father left the sum of USD 22,000,000 dollars (TWENTY TWO MILLION US DOLLARS,)in a security company.This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company(spdc)and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town.

Now,i urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the security company to your bank account, That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely. I am ready to pay 20% of the total amount to you if you help us in this transaction and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this transaction for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund,note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, I will send you my photograph as soon as I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Princess Mariam

Now while wondering how
Princess Rosemary became Princess Mariam through the course of that email addressed to daer me, I got really eager to f*** around with this Princess. After all who doesn't want a Senegalese Princess' picture in their inbox and a couple of millions dollars in their bank account ?

So I replied to Mariam :



subject Re:Hello my daer,

Hello Princess Mariam,

I'm really sorry for what happened to you and your family. I'm hoping for your well-being and shit...and those dollars. I'm eager to work with you here, please please send me your picture, so I can spend my time dreaming about you, the Senegalese princess of my dreams.

This sounds like an incredible investment opportunity for me and I hope I can trust your financial judgement. Praise the lord you contacted me !

Please contact me back as soon as possible and do let me know what I can do to claim that fat cheque of $22 million !

- Ben Dover
(CEO, Pirates Inc.)


Now I'm eagerly waiting for Mariam/Rosemary's reply :)




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home