Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

What Are You Tryin' to Say !!??

It was 3 AM and me and my pals were walking around my place when I hear one of my friend's exclaim......






"Ajeeb bawdi hai...khilana bache ko hai, chamach apni taraf hai"

Which without resorting to profanities means.....

"Check out the dumb chick....the kid needs feeding and shes turned the damn spoon towards herself."
(my hindi speaking friends out there may not appreciate the accuracy of the translation but hey! this is a public blog man...cant give the actual details here can I?? But in essence it means what I said).
We turn around and stare up at a promotional poster of a leading Ice Cream Company.My friend was right. That was What the picture showed.....so whats this company tryin to tell us hmmm?? Figure it out for yourself.....but i think a call to Children's Aid is in order ;) !!

Stay Awesome!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home