Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Friday, January 26, 2007

As Read From A Stoned Urinal : II

Psycho Munkey's Disarrayed Demented Brain Bitched :

Psycho Phantasms of Irrelevant Inconsequence

Without beginning, without an end,
Everything's broken, there's nothing I can mend;
Don't let the sunshine in, don't want the light,
Don't let the wind blow away my dreams tonight.
A pale orb of yellow, and the dance of the stars,
A captive to the rain, reach out through these bars.
How I long to feel the seasons I learnt to neglect,
My truths and my beliefs, and all the illusions I collect.
My thoughts and memories, mix and swirl around;
Sprinkle them on the flowers, the tears I sent aloud.
Darkness came on, and then somehow I was here;
Delivered from all emotion, liberated from all fear.
I recalled the angels, and the demons I exorcised;
I left blood on the floor, as I crawled and tried.
The spirits spun about, my soul wasn't immune,
Death, she played on the harp, it was a catchy tune.
Pain, an old friend, he always held my hand;
While the shadows explained, all I was struggling to understand.
There were faces in the smoke, kissed me soft and rose away;
There were voices of Gods and Kings, begging me on to stay.
To take me to the enchanted forest, to taste the moonlight by the bay,
To nymphs on the hillocks, to hear what the old trees had to say.
To the fairies and the pixies, and to the mermaids on the lake,
To feel the sweetness of slumber, as I lie infinitely awake.
To find the breeze in the meadows, the wet grass beneath my feet.
To cut open my mask, throw my guise to the worms to eat.
To jump into the ocean, and then climb through the tide,
To stand on the threshold, catch the remnants of a star to the other side.
To watch a merger of the worlds, of Tartarus and the Pearly Gate,
To drink from the rivulet of visions, in the silvery mists of fate.
To inject in all my insanity, to fly, crash and lose control
Weed for the cracks on my heart, alcohol for my frosted soul.
Do we let the cobwebs of destiny hang on the clouds of this purpling sky?
Are there answers in anarchy and chaos? Do Freedom and Liberty die?
It is without beginning, without an end;
The piece is over now, do you comprehend?


Who is Psycho Munkey ? This is Psycho Munkey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home