Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007





Hola people dimwitted enough to waste precious time visiting dull blogs!!

Greetings from Comix.

Been a long time hasnt it?? But then ...the owner's not been too active either so its ok.(snigger snigger)

Now I have lately developed a choice taste for photography and art..( mostly cryptozoology or in other words...creepy morbid crap that would make most people believe that Im either a serial killer,a dope slinging rocker or just plain retarded ) probably something to do with visiting Sinapore armed with a digicam and not-having-anything-else-to-do respectively...iv uploaded a bit of my work in deviantart and would love to see your comments.

Click Here to check it out

These above are a few samples... and in case you're wondering about the tattoo- its temporary... I got it done recently in Singapore....Aval0n is my gaming name

Plus you...our precious blog visitor's,
the backbone of our blog,
for which we work like dog's,
you're the fixers of clog's
(no no Im not insulting you...nothing else would rhyme :P!! )

Im sure you might have wondered who The owner and contributers really are...an insight if u will...I think u deserve it

Sam
Comix...
Psycho Munkey

Cheers people!!
later

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 at 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tattoo, Comix!
I have to mention that your art is awesome! It is one of the most original pieces of art I have seen, great work there, man. I can sense a career in comics or art for you...

 
At May 25, 2007 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Sam said...

I can sense no career for myself haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home