Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Monday, June 4, 2007

A new member of Sam's Junkyard !

On June 2, a new member joined Sam's Junkyard :



Bruno is a pure-breed, black Labrador puppy. At the time of this picture, he's 6 weeks old.

I wanted to name him Whiskey (after Black Dog Whiskey), but my folks refused to. Another name which came to my mind was Bacchus (the Roman God of Wine and Intoxication), but again, quite understandably my folks refused, and he was named Bruno.

Maybe Bruno will post on this blog sometime ;)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2007 at 1:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest "root" ;)

 
At June 9, 2007 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Sam said...

Looks like the names been changed to Junior...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home