Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

What Gandhi video ?

Okay, so today morning, I picked up Times of India and I saw this on the frontpage :

YouTube angers I&B
with Gandhi video

2 TV Channels Also Face Fire, Give Immediate Apology

It mentioned that a New York based NRI comedian Gautham Prasad video shot his stand up comedy show.
It also says that the clip shows Gandhi doing a pole dance, bashing up hoodlums, stripping and dining with women...
Now I'd like to point out, that's wrong !

Here's the video from Gautham Prasad. It features ONLY him, doesn't even show a hint of Gandhi :






So, I did some more searching, and found another video that was exactly like the one TOI described. Only that it was from Weird Al Yankovich's comedy movie UHF.

Here's the actual video :



What I don't understand is why do newspapers print incorrect news and flame people who are not even responsible for it ?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home