Everything you say is wrong, everything I say is right. You can find my ramblings here.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The one item which would always remain on my wishlist :(

I'm in love with a bad-ass laptop. It's from Alienware, so you can call it a monster. Let me show you a couple of pictures :







[
Click on the images to enlarge them ]



I give you some of the reasons why I'm in love with this powerhouse :

  • A 17" Clearview display
  • 64 bit AMD Turion processor
  • 2 GB of DDR SDRAM
  • Dual 512MB Nvidia GeForce Go 7900 GS = 1 GB of dedicated graphics memory !!
  • Dual 5400 RPM Hard Drives - Up to 320GB (2 x 160GB)
  • 24x CD-RW / 8x DVD Combo or 8x Dual Layer DVD±RW / 24x CD-RW
  • 5.1 speaker compatible...

So why can't I get my hands on this ? It costs £2,432.25 after I customize it to my needs. That's like Rs. 209977.5. Almost two lakh, ten thousand rupees. I don't even have the balls to ask my parents about this one...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home